- Marina Bay Mathematics and English Classes are held in a SOHO environment at The Sail, 2 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018987
- Marina Bay Classes are small group tuition classes, 3+ per class strength, with materials provided.
- The Sail Marina Bay Classes are limited and will be available to first-come-first-serve basis.
Why come for our tuition?
- Group of Uni educated tutors with a vast experience teaching students
- Students feels comfortable in a small group format of 3+ pax
- Fellow students and tutors are inclusive and friendly to new comers
- We identify and tailor teaching techniques to suit each and every student
- We clear all weaknesses and doubts of our students in training sessions
- Students learn various methods and tricks to answer and score
- Students learn the marking scheme and where marks are awarded
- Students have a better judgement of how to attain better grades
- Students learn all facets of the subject
- Tutors are hands on and provides 24/7 assistance during exam preparations
- Our Tuition classes are well received by Parents and Students
What we do in class?
- Tutor teaching from scratch a class of 3+ pax
- Duration: 1.5hours
- Students are taught the topic before attempting any questions
- Students can ask and clear all doubts anytime during the lesson
- Students are taught ahead of class in anticipation
- Students will get revision papers nearing exam periods to practice
- Students are taught and will attempt commonly asked complex questions
- Students will learn how to score in accordance to the marking scheme
My name is Wong Kin Leong.
I am the owner of eduKateSG and am the anchor tutor for eduKate Marina Bay. I have been a full time tutor for two decades.
My core speciality is to get big jumps in grade improvements for English and Mathematics for International and Secondary Schools Students in Singapore. Students that fail in examinations are my area of expertise. I get them to stabilise, consolidate and then gain tremendous grounds to obtain pass in a very short time, after which, onto a distinction with the corrective training that I provide. Being at this for two decades, I have seen them all.
I also teach in a few other partnering countries that requires me to fly to during the local school holidays.
My curriculum represents the apex education for English and Mathematics students in Singapore, consistently producing students that scores A1/A* grades in schools and standardised testing of IB Diploma, IGCSE and GCE O’ levels. I can provide testimonials of my past students upon requests. T
The tuition classes are conducted in a learning optimised environment, which is in a well lit air-con plus air-filtered class. My course is geared towards understanding and practising the tough questions in the topics that are taught in schools which eventually will be providing the training needed to carve out a successful result in their examinations. I am basically the tutor students come to when everyone else have given up on teaching them.
I will be teaching from scratch, because most problems students face culminate from the inability to understand what their class is taught in school, and my curriculum represents a massive 20 years of experience in teaching local and international students.
They will acquire a good understanding, gain an ability to apply concepts to lateral and vertical applications in their secondary school syllabus, acquire analytical skills and have the heuristic ability to learn independently that is crucial in tertiary education.
For more information of my classes, kindly contact Yuet Ling +65 82226327.